Thursday 4 September 2008

Introductions

Welcome to the blog of Executive Voice - Vocal and Communications Training. This blog is dedicated to making the most of your speaking voice and body language: what a positive impact it can make in the workplace and in your general life.

I am sure you know someone who is brilliant at what they do, but doesn't present themselves in the best way possible. Throughout my life I've met people that are real stars, but fail to make the grade because they can't communicate their star quality. On the flip side, I'm sure you have also met people that you can't understand HOW they have been so successful - yet they have been brilliant at communicating.

I will be adding postings regularly, when I see, hear and experience good - and poor communication styles and trying to work out what works!

If you have any comments, do post them.

Susan

No comments: